Wednesday 4 April 2012

The hard road of self-teaching

Hey there everyone in internet land. I've decided to share a whole heap of stuff I've been doing in the last month. I hear you ask "so what is it?" Well to answer your heartfilled question:

I've been learning fundamental skills. It got to the point where I would never stick to practicing things like perspective, digital painting and lighting. So I went for my ultimate in desperate measures and made up a uni-like timetable. Now I'm doing 9 hours of study every week day and I'm pretty impressed with the results thus far. Just having a formal timetable set up really helps to keep me motivated. However don't take my word for it, check it out yourself! Below is a selection of work I thought was particularly good. Remember to look in the 'sketchbook' section for more stuff

Thanks for looking and see you next time, in a reality much like this one.














No comments:

Post a Comment